Pho Cuon (Vietnamese Rolling Pho recipe) is one of the most delicious and attractive foods in Hanoi for all ages, does not take much time to cook, both the rolls and interesting food, strange taste, used in the family reunion party, farewell the old year and welcome the New Year.
Pho Cuon (Vietnamese Rolling Pho) consists of a slightly cooked rice paper shell the same thickness as a Pho noodle. Inside this soft shell is a selection of herbs and greens – mainly cilantro, mustard leaf, and lettuce – and thinly sliced beef that has been cooked with garlic and generous amounts of pepper. It is served cold with a bowl of fish sauce, garlic, carrots, radish, vinegar, boiled water, chili and some sugar for dipping.
– Raw piece of rice noodle: 500g
– Beef fillet: 300g
– Price: 100g
– Carrots: ½ tubers
– Onions: ½ tubers
– Salad: 2 trees
– Herbs of all kinds
– Garlic minced, chili
– Pepper, sugar, fish sauce
– LISA Rice Vinegar
– Seeds wedge Ajingon
– Thin sliced beef, marinated with 1 spoon minced garlic, 1/3 spoon and 1 spoon pepper wedge Ajingon, to absorb.
– Microfiber cut carrots. Onion cut yarn. Lettuce, herbs, odd washed.
– Frying 1 spoon of minced garlic, fried carrot touch, taste ½ m particles wedges Ajingon, add onion stir fry cooked, pour plate. For a little extra oil to the pan, stir-fry beef cooked, pour plate.
– Spread noodle dish, arrange lettuce, herbs, prices, beef, carrots and onions, rolled back.
– Sweet and sour sauce: Mix ½ cup rice vinegar water with 1.5 spoon Lisa, 2 spoon sugar, 2 spoons and 1 spoon garlic sauce, chopped chili.
3. How to use
After cooking, perform Pho Cuon (Vietnamese Rolling Pho) by sorting noodle rolled plate, eating dots with sweet and sour sauce.